Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Arizona




Last week we went to Arizona for my cousin Brittany's Wedding! My sister and I were her bridesmaids and we had such a blast! I don't think I've ever been to Arizona and had the weather be that perfect in all my life! My moms brother lives there so growing up we tried to go as often as we could. But this last weekend was perfect!
She was married in the new Gilbert Temple. It is so gorgeous!!!! One of my new favorite temples for sure! I loved the the Temple grounds with all the palm trees and waterfalls.

We had fun swimming and shopping, the guys went golfing on saturday, and the girls did their own thing.  Bostyn had so much fun at the pool! Its getting us so excited for summer! It was a good break for Mac especially, and so good to see all of our family in one place! I was just a party all weekend!
Then we come home and its snowing!! What the heck! I hate Utah sometimes! 

Take me back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment