Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Yay Yay Yay!

Were PREGNANT!!! So excited about having another little baby! Our little nugget with be here this November which is forever away still!! However, its something that is usually really hard to keep a secret for too long. We've had so many big family gatherings since we found out and its been so hard not to tell everyone!!

Mac and I decided we wanted to start trying around February. I had my IUD removed the last week of January and hoped my body would quickly get its self back on track. I don't want to give too much information so sorry, but Im usually pretty irregular with my periods so I really didn't plan on measuring anything by that. But to my amazement I started my regular cycle the following week after having it removed. I took quite a few tests at the end of the month and they were all negative, but I wasn't too disappointed. I just shrugged it off and planned on maybe in march it would happen. After we got home from arizona later in March I thought I would just use the extra test I had left over just for fun totally expecting a negative. Nope POSITIVE!! I was super excited, so I guess for some reason it didn't pick it up on those other tests.

Pregnancy has given me so much energy, I just want to work out all the time, which has made me addicted to the gym.  I crave veggies and fruit, and I'm feeling so awesome, I'm actually loosing weight!
………………….NOT!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be completely honest about how pregnancy goes with me. Its the worst!!!! I feel like death for about 20 weeks. I have no energy what so ever, so I feel like the worst mom right now. I CRAVE Ice cream all day long and want to eat every 2 hours. I feel like I've gained more weight in the last 2 weeks then I have in 2 years! This baby is literally sucking the life out of me that I want to curl up in a ball and die. I don't want to be touched or looked at the wrong way. My poor husband has a strange emotional beast living with him right now.

 Pregnancy is not a walk in the park for me, but luckily Heavenly Father helps me forget the yucky stuff about pregnancy otherwise I would not be doing this right now. Some how I forgot about all this stuff,  but Its all worth it in the end. That day at the hospital when I finally see what I have been carrying around in my belly for the longest 9 months of my life,  is the most amazing special moment. 

We can't wait to meet our sweet little one coming to us sooner then we think! 

How far along?? 8 weeks!

What is the size of the baby? This week its the size of a raspberry (feeling more like the size of a watermelon.)

Symptoms? nausea, no energy, bloating. sleepless nights, restless legs, heart burn from Hell!!!! And I have the worst pregnant brain ever!!!!! 

Cravings? Ice cream (basically any cold desserts) burgers and fries, milk yogurt, cheese. 

Feeling queazy? Yes the smell of eggs, or chines food. And all of my vitamins…..make me gag!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment