Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tulip Festival

So the last couple years we've done the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with our friends Ben and Tori.  Last year it was super hot. I didn't have my hubby with me, and the kids were a bit younger.  This year it was awesome!!!! The kids had so much fun, and the weather was perfect! We could have stayed there all night!
It is seriously so pretty! If you've never gone before and you have kids, its worth going! You can feed the fish, and play in the water fountain ( well actually I don't know if its allowed but we did)  I got some awesome pictures!! For some reason, there is something really screwy going on when I upload my pictures, the color gets really distorted. Its really making me mad. So here is the link to view all our pictures :)  Tulip Festival 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment