Friday, May 2, 2014

Bumpdate!


So I'm 12 weeks! At my 8 week appointment I never got a firm due date, the gal who did my ultrasound wasn't quite sure, but on Monday it was confirmed I'm 12 weeks! 13 on Monday. Due date is November 10th Yay!! Which makes me happy to know I'm into my second trimester. My Doctor is Dr Reese at Valley OB and I LOVE him! He delivered Bostyn and he's just great! I highly recommend him!

 I have to say the last 8 weeks have been hell. And I know I need to be really careful when talking about this because I'm blessed that I even get to have children, and that its really delicate for some people which I'm very conscientious of; however having said that, I love to document my pregnancies and so I've got to be real when doing it. Its been pretty hard.

So like I said I'm 12 weeks and I can't even BELIEVE the difference between pregnancy #1 and pregnancy #2! Its freakin crazy! With pregnancy #1 it was just morning sickness in the day and fatigue. I feel like it was really just a typical first time pregnancy.  Plus I was working full time at the dental office, which really kept me going.  I started showing about 14-15 weeks which just felt really normal.

With #2 I've been sick all day everyday non stop and have not been able to find any relief.  Its obviously a different added stress with me at home taking care of a toddler all day, not really getting any time to take care of my self.  My stress and anxiety is completely through the roof! I think most of it is from the sickness and not having relief, its really starting to get to my head.  My heartburn started way earlier this time and is much more constant. I've talked to the Dr about lots of sharp pains and cramping in my stomach for long periods of time,  but that, he assured me was completely normal. My body is also very different this time. My tummy popped out at 8 WEEKS!!!! So as you can assume I'm feeling very very large and uncomfortable, and I'm already in maternity clothes. People keep telling me "Welcome to pregnancy with baby number two"
Just all around its been emotionally all I can handle. Its hard not having Mac around. The poor guy doesn't have a life himself, between work and school. 

On the positive end, I'm loving some of my new maternity clothes from Pinkblush they've got some super cute clothes!
I figured I'm going to be pretty fat and uncomfortable in the summer, so If I'm not going to be in a swimsuit I thought maxi skirts and dressed would be my next best friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment