Monday, June 9, 2014

Liebster Award

So I usually don't do these kinds of things on my blog, but sometimes they can be really fun. Cute Jenessa Frahm  nominated me so I just couldn't resist!! I also love the idea of finding new blogs. Even If I don't know the people, Getting ideas, and learning new things about people. :) 




  • Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
  • Post 11 facts about you
  • Answer 11 random question set by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 5 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award
  • Write 11 questions for them to answer
  • Let the nominees know that you have nominated them


The Facts:

1.  I love being a mom.  There are no words to describe how much I love it.  I've never felt more rewarded or more love

2. Im extremely opinionated, when it comes to religion,  family, politics, more of the bigger kind of issues. The ironic thing is that I HATE engaging in the conversations, because I hate turing into a crazy person. 

3.  Someday I want to live by the ocean. I won't be too picky about where, just an ocean, any ocean would make me happy. 

4.  I love to eat. I love it.  Im not ashamed of it, not proud of it, it is what it is. 

5. I also love the Office. :)

6.  Im a really good singer and used to do It all the time.  I haven't done much since being married and starting a family, which makes me really sad, but I'm trying to do better.

7.  I'm addicted to Dr Pepper. Not the fake diet stuff. The real stuff.  (Love the dirty Dr peps from swig)

8. I've always wanted to be a Marine Biologist. If I ever make it back to school, thats what I'm doing.

9. I was kicked out of  9th grade cooking class. Permanently. With my friend for harassing the teacher.  She was really mean though. Infact, my mom went in once, yelled at her and made her cry…. Does anyone remember Miss. Reber??? Oak Canyon??

10. I wish I was funny, but sadly, I'm not. 

11.  I had my first kiss when I was 18, (yes, thats a true story)  who was also my first heartbreak at the age of 19. Then I met the love of my life 2 years later and fell in love in 3 days.  I love you Mckay Huish!



The Questions:

Favorite Childhood Memory
I would have to say it would be at my old house in orem growing up with the swimming pool in the backyard. Playing outside all day and all night, pretending we were mermaids.

Favorite Hobby
Singing, photography, blogging, and I've recently picked up reading. Im also really wanting to learn how to knit!!

When did you start blogging? A what is your most popular post
I started blogging right after Mac and I got married in 2009. My most popular post has been my photography post. "Snowy Photo Tips" 708 views.

Favorite Junk Food
Fries, onion rings, pizza, hot timalies, and anything with carmel. 

Favorite Healthy Food
I love almost every fruit. I like spinach, and all kids of salads.

Where is the most amazing place you've ever been?
Well, I think anyone who know me knows my love for the Hawaiian Islands, its defiantly my favorite vacation spot; However I do have to say that my honeymoon in Costa Rica was pretty amazing! We probably won't ever have the chance to go there again. I loved how tropical it was and quiet.

How would you describe your style?
I don't know. I don't have just a particular style. I like to wear all different kinds of things, especially depending on the season.

Favorite T.V Shows
The Office is my absolute favorite! I love watching the re runs. Aslo, New Girl. I love documentaries, like on Natgeo, History, or the discovery channel. Shark Week!!!! Mac and I also love watching Dateline. I am not embarrassed by this list.

Do you watch youtube videos, and if so what are your favorite channels?
No, the only thing I watch are cooking tutorials, and I do actually watch  the MMandL Show.

What is the most rewarding part of blogging?
I think just being able to look back on where Mac and I started and being able to see where we are now. Someday I want to print my whole blog and turn it into a book. I think that would be amazing.

So I have to nominate people that I know still blog. Most of the people I follow, don't blog anymore.

So here they are:

Angel
Shayli
Lyndsay
Whitney




2 comments: