Monday, June 16, 2014

Fathers Day/ Summer Fest!

Tis the season of BBQ's and swimming and patriotic festivities! The next 4 weeks are like the best 3 weeks of the summer then I want it to be fall haha!! We had lots of fun at Summer Fest (other then we were freezing!!!!!! What the heck was up with that) We just got there a couple hours before the fireworks, and I was hoping to get lots of pictures, but I was so cold I didn't want to get out of the blanket. Bostyn loved the fireworks this year. Thats pretty much all we did because its actually getting pretty trashy over there and bostyn was too short for all the rides. Its ok though because the only thing we really cared about were the fireworks anyway.
Fathers Day was a success! I got Mac a portable grill for camping and stuff. We do get to use it in our back yard though, so we decided to make a yummy very "Manly" dinner.
Now, to brag about my husband, not sorry, I have to do it.  As you can see, Bostyn loves her daddy. Fatherhood just seems to come really easy for him, in the fact that he's just good at it. Not to say its always easy for him, but its easy for him to love, and to give the best of himself.  We love you Mckay Huish!
Hope Everyone had a great Fathers Day, and enjoys the rest of June….because apparently its almost over! Geez its going fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment