Monday, July 28, 2014

Ok, I'm back… with updates :)

I've really been trying to figure out how to do this…. simplify. I started our new blog specifically for our current situation and for our new baby coming, but thats not all of who we are and what were doing, so I'm going to continue with our family blog, and hopefully be able to combined them later on, maybe not I don't know. I also have my photography blog, Geesh! So I'll be keeping up with that too.

Life is good. Aside from me being deathly sick the last four weeks, having no husband pretty much, and trying to keep up with a toddler, I would say all in all were making it! Were also trying to get things together for our move. Life is hectic!! Were moving to highland in a few weeks, but we have to be out of grandma Fawn's by the 16th, so its coming up quick! I feel like a crazy person! I am excited to move though. Were moving into a home that is just down the street from my parents house, who the owners are building a new one across the street. They're renting out the upstairs for like 2500 dollars a month (Geesh!!) and were renting the basement (for much much less then that) The house is GORGEOUS!!!  It looks like its from pinterest inside. She was telling us that they were really skeptical to rent it because its like a million dollar home, but her husband just wasn't ready to sell I guess. Moving to highland was something I really really wanted, not only because its such a nice area, but because we needed to be really close to friends and family when the baby comes during all the surgeries and appointments. Were going to need lots of help so It was an answer to prayers that we got this place. I'm so excited for something new, and little bit of a fresh start.

Mac is surviving. I don't know what else to say. The poor guy is loosing years of his life between work and school plus all our family stress. Luckily summer semester is almost over. Just a few more weeks, and then hopefully he'll only have one, maybe two semesters left. Plus, work slows down a lot during the winter which will be nice when the baby comes.

My due date is November 10th, which is nice. I'm happy it will be around the holidays when Mac will have lots of school breaks. Hopefully I'll be able to be induced though a week early, so maybe around the 4th of November. We'll see.  Baby still doesn't have a name, I definitely have a few favorites but I don't even bother talking about them with Mac until baby actually gets here, he's not in the right state of mind to talk about names.

Can I just say though, it freaking SUCKS being this pregnant in the summer. Kill me now!!! I want August to be over! I want fall!! Even though I'll still have to wear fat clothes most of the winter, I'm so ready to pull out leggings, and boots and jackets! Its so much better then ugly fat summer clothes. Right? Ugh. I have to say though we have had a decent summer, going to the pool and stuff, not much else to do though. I try to get Bostyn outside at least once a day, but its hard to be out there if your not getting wet. I can't believe she is 2 1/2! Everytime I look at her she looks older. She's getting pretty moody though. I've had a hard time trying to deal with her hitting and tantrums, but everyone keeps telling me its normal. We had a fun day today though playing outside with our new watercolors. I think we picked up a fun new hobby to do together!






1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs :) and I love that you are the only one that reads mine haha. That is amazing that you found a place in highland!! I love that area up there, so beautiful and beautiful homes to. That will be so great to be close to your family to. I have to agree being Prego through the summer totally sucks, I was Prego last summer with Ender here in Texas and let me tell you it was hot!!! So lots of swimming and otterpops are a must. To get through the day :) I love the water colors! That looks so fun, I'll have to try that with jersey. Ohhh man welcome to the tantrum stage. I'm so sorry but it totally is normal... Jersey has her good days and definitely her bad days. You are such a good momma. So excited for your little man :)

    ReplyDelete