Thursday, August 14, 2014

Moving....and a whole bunch of other stuff

Its been a pretty stressful last couple weeks. Since Mac is at work and school all day long, I had to do our whole entire house as far as boxing up all by my self.....with a toddler strapped to my hip!! It only took me 9 days total Geeze!! So as of now all our stuff is moved into our new place in highland, but the people who are currently in the house cant be out till September first because their building a home across the street and its not done yet. We had to be out of our house a week earlier then we were originally told so that messed things up too. So now were at Macs parents house for a couple weeks until our place is ready, but were so excited!!

Sadly we had to move the weekend of Macs birthday which sucked for him but I did the best I could to still do something special for him. Friday night I surprised him with dinner and a bunch of family came into town from Boise to surprise him, It was a fun night, then Saturday his mom and dad took him out, which was an awesome break.
 On top of moving out, its finals week for Mac and he is dying! Hes doing well but I swear, I don't know how much more we can take. From finding out about our baby in June, to now. It has just been not stop, stress, hurdles, frustrations, etc... just piling on top of each other. 

All of this has affected Bostyn too. I didn't really know how much kids notice and how much they can feel when there's so much stress with mom and dad, and defiantly with moving. She has no toys, or her own familiar space, and comforts. We had to go back to our place to pick up a couple things we had forgotten to pack, and Bostyn started saying "Home!" "Home!" and smiling when we pulled up into the driveway and was so sad when we left and didn't go inside. I felt so bad, it was seriously so heartbreaking. When we first moved into that house, I remember thinking that I was not going to miss this place at all, and thought about how temporary it was going to be. So it was really surprising to me when I felt so so sad leaving. Its just the memories.

But like I said. Were so excited for our new place. Highland Is my favorite area and it was my #1 pick. I always told Mac it was where I wanted to end up. I'm feeling blessed that we get to now.


1 comment:

  1. happy birthday mac!!! gosh yeah moving really sucks, i totally know!! and packing is the worst! I packed all of our shiz from our condo in orem to move to texas, then had to pack up all of our shiz in our apartment here in texas to move to our house. i totally know the pain. and being prego and with a toddler makes all so fun :) So glad you will be in highland!! totally jealous on that one. hope you are doing and feeling well. love you dude!

    ReplyDelete