Monday, January 5, 2015

Holiday re cap


The Holiday's are crazy with kids, and we try to split the day's up between families as best as we can, but with a new born and a toddler it was a lot of work! Thanksgiving was spent with my family this year. We are very traditional when it comes to thanksgiving. Give us a turkey and my moms homemade rolls and were set!! Macs family was in St George so we weren't able to see them at all. Christmas eve dinner was spent with my family then we headed up to the Cabin to be with Macs family for the night. we haul all our presents up there and wrap them. I have to say, I love spending Christmas at the cabin more then anywhere else. Its really magical and no matter how hard it gets with all the work we have to do, were still going to have a hard time quitting that tradition.  The best thing about the Holidays for me what having Mac around.  He makes my life so much easier, especially as a mom. Bostyn loved it and I needed the help with Ry. We played games had parties, some nights did absolutely nothing. So so sad they're over.  We were just way too spoiled this year. New Years we woke up and made yummy pancakes! We pretty much were lazy all day and did nothing, but then went and had a party with our friends!









 photo Untitled-1_zpsc49e7533.jpg

1 comment:

  1. you are a rock star! we totally had fun lazy days and they were the best!!! love your pics!! so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete