Sunday, November 8, 2015

Halloween 2015


Halloween was awesome this year! I always tell my self I'm going to buy costumes way in advanced so  we can all dress up together, but in never happens. I always wait till the last minute to figure out what I'm doing and end up making costumes. I feel like its not worth it the whole time I'm making them but then when Halloween actually comes and my kids are put together ITS SO WORTH IT! I just love home made costumes.
This year Bostyn was Tinkerbell from the movie Tinkerbell And The Lost Treasure, and so naturally Riley had to be Peter Pan… and for reals,  he was the absolute most handsome Peter Pan ever!  Bostyns costume was easy for the most part, but the shawl was a little complicated because my mom and I didnt have a pattern, we just kind of made it up. Her wings I put together in like 10 seconds. It was just wire, clear gift wrap, and a glue gun.  For Riley I just bought white leggings, and a white shirt from walmart and died them green. I cut the bottom of the shirt and the sleeves to make it look a little bit more tattered and torn. For his hat I bought some green felt at hobby lobby, cut two triangles out and sowed them together, then glued a red feather on the side. Then put him in his Freashly Picked Mocs and he was done!









 photo Untitled-1_zpsc49e7533.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment