Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Summer Recap

Well hello blogging world! Ive obviously been absent in posting on our family blog, hopefully I can get more consistent in posting. I've actually wanted to do less on instagram and more with our family blog, but it just hasn't happened.  Especially since not very many of my friends family blog anymore. I'm going to commit to doing better though. So I thought I would just do a little post on our summer we had! Im not a writer. Im just not. So this is really about documenting our family photos, and keeping the closest thing I have to a journal.

It was pretty low key, and we spent most of our time at the splash pad.... mostly anything that was free. We had an awesome 4th of July doing most of our family traditions. I was busy with lots of photoshoots and weddings which was nice for us. The 4 of us went down to St George for a little getaway and it was one of the best St George trips I've had. I just love my little family and the stage of life were in right now. I have those moments when I just want everything to just stay exactly like it is, but whats so awesome is that it just keeps getting better and better. My sister in law got married in June and we couldn't be more excited for them, they live just down the street from us and its so fun to have them so close.  I'm not a big fan of summer but I found myself not wanting this summer to end! We just had so much fun! I think a busy summer is a successful summer.










 photo Untitled-1_zpsc49e7533.jpg

1 comment: