Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving with the Huish's




We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Mckay's Family this year up at the Cabin. The Cabin is the best for the Holidays! We went up Thanksgiving morning and spent it cooking and then eating ha! My parents were in Arizona this year, so we couldn't make it work to try to do it with both families, so It was really weird not seeing my family at all, but we still had a good time! Mckay's sister and her husband were here visiting from Virginia. We also had Mckays older brother and sister Heather were there too. It was a big group, and the weather was so nice!
We usually don't to the whole black friday stuff. I would go if I had no expectaions or needed anything specific. The thought of going through all that work and not getting what you woke up at 4 in the morning to get, would make me kinda mad haha. We were up at the cabin anyway, which was nice to just relax and enjoy the day. It was so nice that we threw a jacket on and played out side for a bit. Bostyn loved the snow, and I loved taking pictures of her in the snow. 
We went and saw Frozen, and it was soooooo cute!!!! Mac even loved it which was awesome! He was  even singing the songs from it the rest of the day haha! I suggest going to see it with your kiddos.
I'm so Thankful for my family. Its what this life is all about. I'm Thankful for Mckay especially, because he is an amazing husband and father! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


 photo sized_zps6acf668e.png

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! You are beautiful! These pics are amazing and you dress like a hottie! Thats all

    ReplyDelete