Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Moved!


Well were here! Were all moved in....well kinda. All our stuff is here. We have so much flippin crap! My goal this move was to get rid of a good chunk of stuff that we've acquired over the years but that didn't happen. My husband doesn't throw anything away. So by the next time we move we will have doubled what we have now. Yay!!  That's just how moving goes.
So were in Highland now! I couldn't be happier about being in Highland! We moved up here right before I started my senior year of High School, and just love the area. There's lots of kids and Bostyn already made a friend who lives behind us who just loves her!! The ward is great too. I've only been able to go once and it was while McKay was out of town hunting, but so far so good. We actually know a handful of people who are in our ward which helps a lot.
 I have to say, unpacking is a lot more fun then packing. And less stressful,  however very hard when your 7 months pregnant, with a toddler and a hubby gone hunting. I have to say though its been kinda fun to start over in a new place. Were loving it so far. Bostyn and the baby will have their own room which is so awesome and convenient! That's about it right now. We can check the move off our list!! Now I can focus a little more on this Baby and getting ready!
 photo Untitled-1_zpsc49e7533.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment