Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014!

So I've sadly been a little self absorbed lately…..my poor child has probably felt so neglected, so as you can assume Halloween was the farthest thing on my mind. I originally was going to to an indian costume for Bostyn but the weeks went by and I found my self yesterday wondering what the crap I was going to do for a costume for her. Honestly, It was important to me that we still dressed her up and went out no matter what, because this is the last halloween just one on one with her. So I hurried to the mall and look for a black shirt and a leopard headband or something that would go with a leopard costume, and I scored! I looked up some face paint ideas on pinterest, and I was so proud of my self for how great her make up looked, and of course she loved putting her "pretties" on. Easy easy easy costume! I also was super excited about how warm it was out!!! I didn't have to worry so much about her outfit.

We stayed around our neighborhood this year which was great, but what was even better was that Mac was able to come Trick-Or-Treating with us this time :) My parents came along too, and Bostyn always loves that! I was hoping all the walking would but me into labor or start some contractions, so hopefully all the pain I felt after 2 hours of walking was worth it!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!






 photo Untitled-1_zpsc49e7533.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment